1) Enter Wolstein Research Building, and take an elevator in the lobby elevator bank up to the 5th floor. (or take the stairs if you want the exercise).
2) Take a 45-degree right turn out of the elevator (or 90-degree left turn off of the stairs) through the half-open double doors (see image below)
3) My office is the second door on the left (Room 5133). If looking for the lab, turn right through the double doors next to the portrait of Mark A Smith PhD (see image below).
4) Go straight past the service elevator and turn left once you reach Jim Anderson’s office (see image below).
5) Our lab benches will be directly to your right after the turn. If looking for the TC room, keep going straight until you see room 5103 on the right (see image below).